Flower Care Guide
- Always use your flower food to prolong the life of your flowers.
- Remove packaging and trim the stems (at an angle).
- Always use a clean, non-metallic vase.
- Fill it 3/4 full with fresh tap water then add the flower food, following the guidelines on the reverse of the sachet.
- Remove any foliage which lies beneath the water level.
- Display in a cool location away from draughts, direct sunlight and heat. To refresh flowers after 2-3 days, remove any drooping flowers or foliage, re-cut the stems and replace in fresh water.
Plant Care Guide
- Keep the compost moist.
- Avoid waterlogging, draughts and direct sunlight.
- To prolong flowering, remove faded flowers.
- Feed plants fortnightly with liquid plant fertiliser during Spring and Summer.
- Protect non-hardy plants from frost.
Handle with Care
- Lily pollen may stain. Remove all stamens from any newly opened flowers and avoid direct contact.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets, the flowers/plants are for display only and must not be eaten.
- We recommend that you do not place your flowers or plants on an unprotected surface.